Free or Cheap Things to do in Carmel, California
- Carmel Plaza Summer Live Music Series Free!
- River Beach – Walking, sand castles, picnic, birding. Free!
- Carmel Mission
- Mission Trail Park – Free!
- Window Shop Downtown Carmel – Free!
- Walk along the Beach in Carmel – Watch the Sunset – Free!
- Visit Point Lobos – walk, watch the sunset Park outside for Free! Or $10 per car
Point Lobos State Reserve a few miles south of Carmel on Highway One
- Whalers Cabin Museum at Point Lobos
- Forest Theater – Films in the Forest Sit outside under the stars and watch movies! Cheap!
Carmel Beaches and Parks
River Beach – Walking, sand castles, picnic, birding. – Free!