Public Restrooms of Monterey Peninsula
Where to go, when you gotta go… public restrooms on the Monterey Peninsula. (From the woman’s point of view)
Carmel, CA Public Restrooms
- Devendorf Park Restrooms at the top of the hill going into Carmel Corner of Ocean & Junipero
- Carmel Beach Restrooms (bottom of hill on Ocean Ave.)
- Carmel Plaza Public Restrooms. (Very top floor, there is an elevator).
- Lincoln & 6th – this is across the street from the Carmel Library
- Dolores St – between Ocean Ave & 7th. (Look for the red door and little park)
- Camel River Beach
Monterey Public Restrooms
- Dennis the Menace Park Restrooms at 777 Pearl, Monterey (separate building)
- Monterey Visitors Center – Franklin & Camino El Estero (separate building)
- Fisherman’s Wharf – end of pier (separate building )
- Double Tree Hotel – Alvarado – 2 Portola Plaza – Inside in the big lobby area
- Commercial Fisherman’s Wharf – at front edge of pier.
- San Carlos Beach – Parking lot near Coast Guard Pier
Pacific Grove Public Restrooms
- Lover’s Point Park
- Crespi Pond – near the golf course along Ocean Ave.
- Behind City Hall on Corner of Forest & Laurel
Marina Public Restrooms
- Marina State Beach
Seaside, Ca. Public Restrooms
- Laguna Grande Park – 1249 Canyon Del Rey